Report Acceptance Scope
Illegal and non-compliant matters caused by the employees of Emdoor Group and its holding and affiliated subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and related suppliers, distributors, outsourcers, customers and other partners who violate the law or the requirements of the relevant regulations of the Company, resulting in losses or potential risks to the Company.
The scope of the report includes:
- Employees accept any form of gifts, banquets, travel and other improper benefits from suppliers and other partners
- Employees embezzlement, theft, misappropriation of funds, misappropriation of company assets and favouritism to damage the interests of the company and other illegal and undisciplined acts
- Employees offer bribes to partners, accept bribes, ask for bribes, introduce bribes, etc.
- Employees take advantage of their positions to seek illegitimate interests for themselves, interested parties or others
- Employees receive kickbacks, handling fees, etc.
- Employees implement related party transactions or violate conflict of interest clauses
- Other corrupt practices